Colour Profiles For Our Papers
Acrylic, Canvas, Fine Art Print Specialists
- Download Illford Gallerie Prestige Gloss [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Gallerie Prestige Smooth Gloss [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Gallerie Prestige Smooth Pearl [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Omnijet White Film 170gsm [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Cotton Artist Textured Rag 310gsm [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Smooth Cotton Rag 310gsm [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Gold Fibre Gloss 310gsm [ICC 12.3mb]
- Download Illford Canvas Natural 340gsm [ICC 12.3mb]
INSTALLATION GUIDELINES (applicable for both desktop and large format >A3+ use)
Save the zip file you have downloaded onto your computer in a folder you will be able to locate easily. Uncompress the zip file within the folder by ‘right-clicking’ and select ‘extract all’ for Microsoft® Windows or ‘double-clicking’ the file for Mac® based operating systems, continue as follows:
Right-click on *.icc file and select “Install Profile”, this will automatically save the profile in the correct location, alternatively, save the profile manually into the correct location as listed below:
- Windows Vista: C:WINDOWSsystem32spooldriverscolor
- Windows XP: C:WINDOWSsystem32spooldriverscolor
- Windows 2000: C:WINNTspooldriverscolor
- Windows 7: C:WINDOWSsystem32spooldriverscolor
Save the colour profile into the following location:
- OSX 10.3 / 10.4: Library/Application Support/Adobe/Color/Profiles
- OSX 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7: Library/ColorSync/Profiles
Info for Mac OS 10.7 Lion: The Library folder is hidden but can be accessed by selecting the > Go menu ( in Finder ) and holding down the Option key.
If your Adobe Photoshop® software is running, you will have to restart the application to make sure that the profiles are loaded into the application.
Whilst every effort has been made to assure the quality of the ICC profile, results may be affected by local conditions such as temperature, humidity, drying and viewing conditions. Further optimisation may be needed.
FOR OPTIMUM PRINTING RESULTS, CONDITIONS AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO THOSE USED WHEN CREATING THE PROFILES ARE NEEDED. This applies for both desktop and large format >A3+
- Room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Room humidity 40-60% RH
- Viewing light 5000K (CRI 93 or better)
- Monitor calibrated and profiled
- Use printer manufacturers’ inks
- Work in RGB colour space
For more detailed information download installation instructions [PDF 381kb].
If downloads are not complete or damaged, visit Ilford