Trained in Adelaide, South Australia, my paintings are in private collections worldwide. I love to travel, nourishing my visual appetite.
Sailing and saxophone are amongst my favourite sources of jollies.
Jeff Whitehill, an Australian artist, trained in South Australia and has lived in Port Douglas, Queensland since 1982.
Travel has provided Jeff with a huge variety of material and his work is represented in private collections worldwide.
- Capricorn Gallery – Sheraton Mirage, Port Douglas
- The Barn – McLaren Vale. South Australia
- Art Exposure ‘84 – Gold Coast, Queensland
- Cairns Art Society
- Rotary Art Exhibition – Port Douglas (1st Prize – Open Section)
- Radisson Royal Palms – Port Douglas
- Cairns Regional Gallery
- Rainforest Habitat – Port Douglas
- Turtle Cove Resort – Queensland
- Christie Palmerston Gallery – Port Douglas
- ‘1601’ – Kinsale, Cork, Ireland (solo)
Jeff’s artwork and photography were commissioned for the production of one the first multi-media compact discs in Australia.